Used to connect the breathing circuit to a breathing/anesthesia mask or endotracheal tube.
Provides optimal and safe delivery of the breathing mixture, with a port for sanation and bronchoscopy, if necessary allows to control the delivery of medications and to perform endotracheal aspiration.
Increases usability and ease of use of the breathing circuit and provides an access for intubation tube cleaning and bronchoscopy.
- Supplied without ports, with a port with a double-sealed snap-on elastic plug for sanation and bronchoscopy with/without extension tube.
- Can be provided with both single and double articulated angle joints.
- Extension tube: smooth-bore, corrugated non-/conflgurable. Tube length at least 150 mm.
- Made of polymer materials.
- Output sizes: 22M/15F-22E 22M/15F-15M.
- Packed in individual sterile packaging.
- Sterile, apyrogenic, non-toxic, phthalate-free,
- Single-use product.
- Moisture protection during storage.
- Dispose in accordance with the established procedure.
- Shelf life (sterility) - 5 years from the date of manufacture.